Saturday, February 27, 2010

ob/gyn

Had a regular ob/gyn appt on fri, they just hooked me up to the fetal monitor machine, no contractions, was happy I did not have to be poked and prodded that appointment. My husband wanted to know why they did not check cervix I told him its because they just did it on mon he was like this is a different office I told him they share info. Doc said he is looking at inducing at 37 or 38 weeks. So it looks like I will have a taurus.

My mom purchased a graco infant seat and a maxi cosi convertabile car seat. We are hoping to get a bugaboo on this sale site she shops on they hold private sales for three days, and then a new sale starts she got the maxi cosi at 40% off. If anyone would like a invite send me your email. Of course there is something in it for me, when you make your first purchase I get a 10.00 credit, but clothes are on sale anywhere from 20% to 70% off the clothes you see in those expensive boutiques, and then of course baby gear like I said before maxi cosi, graco, and they just had a uppa stroller sale, but I have my heart set on getting a bugaboo. Its geared to mothers, babys, and children so again leave a email if you would like a invite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the invite.. i will be checking it out..glad things are progressing well for you guys.