Monday, February 22, 2010

Follow up Peri Appt

Had peri appointment to do the F test, it came back negative, cervix is alot shorter at 1.2 now but since cervix is still hard and closed and it is not shortened near the stitch she said I can continue to do bedrest at home. The bad news of the day is now I am on insulin sugars were fine you could tell they are creeping up, doc said since I am on bedrest and cannot do any excercise I will need to be on insulin at some point in this pregnancy, so best to start it now, and not when sugars are out of control.

Next milestone lets hope I make it to 28 weeks.

4 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

Thinking of you. Glad you are home. Sorry about the insulin but I'm glad they are keeping everything in good ranges.

Anonymous said...

Timfany..I know all will be ok.. whateva it takes to get the baby here safely..

Anonymous said...

Timfany..I know all will be ok.. whateva it takes to get the baby here safely..

Anonymous said...

I think your doing a great job!! I was hospitalised at 18w with an emergency stitch and ended up staying for 7 weeks only to give birth at 25w. So I am cheering for every extra week you make!!