Saturday, May 3, 2008

well I call my rx carrier yesterday, they will fedex meds on mon and I should have them tues by 12 noon, they still have not told me how much it costs, the lady I talked to says she just puts order in and someone will call monday for payment and to confirm shipment, I calculated based on the copay info I got when I called for preauthorization so far it is at $215.00, This is not including the lupron depot still don't know if they will cover or not, and also don't know if they charge for needles and syringes, alcohol pads and sharps containers, I know most places throw these in for free, but don't know about them, she asked me if I needed them I said yes. I hope this place is organized then I got a second call from the same lady later in the evening saying she is calling to confirm that the prescription order my doc faxed in and asked the same questions and said someone will call on monday for payment and confirmation, I hope they are not processing twice, I will have a hard time concetrating at work hoping that I catch there call, they are on cst so they open 10 am my time and I know for fedex it has to be sent out for shipment by 2pm for next day. When I get off work monday I am going to my sister so she can take my blood for the prog, estradiol, hcg test she works for the lab my doc uses so she will take it to work with her on tues. so my doc should have results thurs. then I will schedule my shot with nurse on sunday to start supression, I was hoping to ask if my sister could give it to me on thurs but afer reading literature it says lupron depot can only be given under supervision of physician or nurse, then I wait 23 days and do suppression check and start stims. on next sun nurse said she will give me calender with dates so I can talk to boss at work to see if she will give me time off or will I have to go the fmla route, then I will need to tell talk to say I need at least 3 days off work in order for them to approve, I wouldn't mind having five days off afer er since I will be on pins and needles waiting for embryo report, I hope I can make it for a 5 day transfer that is usually a good sign of strong embryos. This is going to be a long month.