Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry Charlie

Well got the call beta is negative again, will go in next week for the what the hell happened consult, I do know I want a biopsy to make sure no implantation issues, he was talking about another lap, umm no there was nothing at the first one. He also said testing for clotting disorders, and autoimmune testing. I also will call an endocrinologist and have another glucose tolerance test, need to have one I have been slacking in the metformin department. Just am so tired and drained right now he took all day to call usually I have a call by noon. He did not call me till 3:40 pm, just alot of tension in my back because everyone has been calling to see if I had results yet, and it made me jump everytime the phone rang. Back to the drawing board

2 comments:

Flower said...

Oh NO!! I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Timmik said...

thank you