Thursday, June 19, 2008

Egg retrieval

Had er today we got 55 eggs, the doc did not want to fertilize all the eggs so he said they will freeze most of the eggs, we had to sign more consent forms hope that does not mean another bill for freezing already paid to freeze embryos. Not really any pain just feel empty you can tell ovaries are still a bit swollen it just feels weird, no follicles, the only pain I felt was when hubby was hitting the speed bumps, I came home ate took a really long nap, woke up took a percocet and my steriods and antibiotic. I am happy about the procedure I had a dream last night that I was in operating room and doc said I already ovulated. So now just waiting for the fert report tommorrow, was suppose to go to work tommorrow but I wll call in won't be able to concentrate no matter what the results are tommorrow.

No comments: