Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I got my finger on the trigger...

Yeah I got the go ahead to trigger tonight, yesterdays egg count was 52 and e2 1890, today's count was 59 and e2 3011, so doc did not want to push me, had my preop with him today said he expects 30 or more eggs, said he will probably just take half of them and freeze right away and fertilize the rest, then the next hurdle will be making sure they are of good quality. I feel like a chicken that is sitting on eggs, when I walk I am hunched over, sometimes I get sharp pains, but when I down my water I feel better. The doc said he is not worried about OHSS because all my follies are big, he said OHSS usually happens when woman have a lot of small follicles, which means the follicle is mostly fluid, so after retrieval the fluid leaks in the body. I am also happy because my doc is on call this month for egg retrievals and egg transfers, the docs in his practice rotate each month who is responsible for er and et so I am happy that this is my docs month.

No comments: