Friday, June 20, 2008

Fertilization report #1

The nurse called this morning with fert report, she said they froze 21 eggs yesterday and then did 12 the conventional way what I like to call the test tube baby, and 8 are now embryos, and the rest was done by icsi and 19 of those are now embryos, out of the 27 fertilized they froze 14 embryos, since it was morning I am going to assume they were in the process of freezing those so I will know more in the morning. Just waiting for call in morning to see if we are doing a day 3 or day 5 transfer

Tonight we did our first pio shot the drama of it, I think me and hubby sat and discussed for 30 minutes, then I had him watch it several times on youtube, then I'm sitting there with half a butt cheek hanging out while he looking at my cheek pointing out is that where I am suppose to shot it, no that is my back, is that it no that is the side of my stomache, then my sister comes over she watches the you tube video, takes a needle and practices in a pillow, then she said she is going to do it, I am freaking out because that needle is so big, but in the end she did it perfectly I didn't even feel the needle go in, and now hubby is talking about I will do it tommorrow, I don't know since sister did it perfect I don't know.

No comments: