Monday, December 14, 2009

Boooo

I will be waiting to do my gender scan with Peri on the 28th of dec., bummer but I guess I can wait two more weeks, and it will be a more accurate guess, and very inexpensive just my copay. My appetite has come back I can't eat alot at one sitting but every two hours I am starving, need to be better about having snacks especially in the afternoon after sitting in traffic on the highway I feel like I just want to run cars over so I can get home and eat, I usually stop and get a burger or chicken sandwich not good choices especially since I have to monitor blood sugars and dinner is always high, nurse has already called and cussed me out about making choices after I faxed her my glucose sheet for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to hear the gender.. Asia