Monday, October 12, 2009

First Ultrasound

Had the first ultrasound today, there were two gest sacs, but one was empty, the other one the heartbeat was beating nice and strong, and I could actually see it, and baby looked like a gummy bear, compared to last Pregnancy cycle I could not make out jack on the screen or see heartbeat, and I heard the heartbeat nice and strong last time I could barely hear it. I am measuring at 6wks 2 days they said this does not change due date because there is so much error in measuring the beginning, doc said I could come back and two weeks and we see two heartbeats, or there will be nothing, I am thinking Baby B is not viable because I should of at least seen a yolk sac and fetal pole, but there was nothing in it and it was so much smaller than baby a, I will post pic when I upload it. No wonder the morning sickness kicked in earlier for me, well next ultrsound is on the 27th if I can make it past that I will be happy, I will be exactly 9 wks and feel a little more confindent about this pregnancy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited.. Can not wait for the next step..

BigP's Heather said...

Congrats!!! YAY!

RELH said...

I am so glad the everything went well for you at your first ultrasound. I can't wait to hear about your next one. I have been following you on FF and your blog for months! I just nominated you for an award! Check it out!