Monday, September 28, 2009

BEta #2

Beta #2 is 412 so it is in range with where it is suppose to be, had a little spotting today, it was very faint pink, had this with last BFP cycle also, my insurance company sent me the Mayo Clinics guide to pregnancy and it did say around this time you might see a little spotting as placenta starts to implant itself into the uterus, looks like a good book better than what to expect. Well go back for beta #3 on Monday and if that number is over 2000 then will schedule ultrasound to see heart beat yeah.

2 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

CONGRATS!! This is FANTASTIC news!!!

Be your own hero... said...

I am so happy for you. I am with you every step of the way. Head up and keep on truckin. Will call you sometime this week. Started my blog. I really like the concept. Who knows, this may be my ticket out of the ghetto like on Good Times...lol...luv u tim