Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tommorrow is the day...

Well beta is tommorrow, so far this FET has been different with symptoms usually I get the sore bbs not this time. Yesterday I had the most awful taste in my mouth that I could not get rid of no chewing gum, or brushing teeth or eating helped. And yesterday it was a girls night out for dinner, I did not eat at all my food was just not appeatizing to me, and my sil had this rice with this ginger thing on top of it and it just smelled so horrible to me, then they wanted to bar hop, so walking up and down the streets to the bars, and I was cramping like crazy, and got a shooting pain in my groin area, today I am taking it easy about to watch my netflix, and hope for great news tommorrow.

1 comment:

BigP's Heather said...

I've got everything crossed for you!!!