Friday, May 8, 2009

They are in again for fourth time....


Well they are in 3 blasts again, embryologist said he thawed out six one didn't make it, said all five were really good, these were the three best, perfect lining, perfect uterus as always now will they stick is the question, so far have not been hit with a gastro attack like I usually have an hour after transfer, just the usual little cramping where embryos were put. This Swine flu has me paranoid did not appreacite the fact the ultrasound tech was sneezing and had a runny nose especially since transfer rooms are suppose to be sterilely clean, also someone in back of embryologist lab office was having a an awful sneeze attack, of course I am the guinea pig all the time they are training a new ultrasound tech, and when we were waiting for doc I heard them in the corner how they had to send a ultrasound tech home again for being sick. I wonder why they always put on left side, and not right side. Oh well Beta is on May 18th hoping to sneak in at 7 am so I don't have to miss any work.

No comments: