Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Look what I got.....

Well I am sitting at home bored because of all this flooding, going on here, it was hell tryimg to get home yesterday, and my neighborhood is covered in water because we have two lakes, luckly we live up on the hill so house was not flooded, but I was thinking to myself I really do not feel any symptoms this time around, no really tightening in legs, I have been taking naps at work, only had to use the bathroom alot one day, but n-e way I Peed on my only digital and this is what I got:

Photobucket

2 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

YAY!!! I KNEW it was implantation spotting!!!

Kessa said...

I'm soooooo happy for you. Glad that I am not missing all the great moments in your life. I am speechless..and that rarely happens. luv u Timf and I mean that