Sunday, May 24, 2009

No He didn't

I am so pissed and hurt right now, this will be my first child, and hubby's second child, when me and hubby used to talk about starting a family I told him I wanted him to be excited and enthusiatic with me and I don't won't to hear about different things like oh yeah me and first child mom did that. Well I thought it would be fun this morning to take pics and put it on the website makemebabies.com, they merge your pictures together and give you a potential look at what your future child would look like and its free. He told me he was not wasting his time doing that, when baby mama was first pregnant they had a stand at the mall that did that and he said my daughter looked nothing like that picture so I am not doing it. That hurt my feelings and pissed me off.

1 comment:

BigP's Heather said...

Boys are stupid.

I'm sorry.