Thursday, April 30, 2009

Had my lining check today, it was a 11 so everything so far is good to go, they will start thawing and growing to blasts on Monday, I felt sad they had there annual breakfast for infertility week, I was like wow I am still here, it will be a year since my ivf and nothing so far, they will call me on wed to let me know how the embryos are doing, if it ends up being a three day I get a call on tues., so lets see how this goes still so far no nauseous, dizziness, or throwing up this time, last FET cycle was just real hard on me for some reason.

2 comments:

CableGirl said...

So the thawing process takes 3 days? best of luck. Here's to hoping that this is the cycle for you.

Timmik said...

The thawing process only takes a few hours, but I am using day one embryos and they are growing them to the blast stage