Friday, March 28, 2008

My Babel

Well today I called insurance they said when I called them the first time about going to rba, I was authorized she asked why I did not do the iui I advised did not respond to clomid, she said well you can do ivf you have 10,000. When the doc calls they will get authorization, cool that is out the way. Then I called my prescription carrier she said I had to call the speciality line which is just the mail order line, she put my claim in for the depo lupron, lupron, and follistium and ovidrel said she will contact doctor to see how much of everything he thinks I will need and I should know by mid next week, if approved or not. Shoot I just remembered I forgot to ask about the progesterone in oil, I'll just put in another claim for that, but the doc said I could do the suppositories. Got my pap smear scheduled for april 9th and got my injects class scheduled for april 29th I will have to call in for fmla were short staffed so no way I will be able to schedule that day off she only does it in the afternoons 1:30 pm and then I forgot I work sundays and since I will be monitored 7 days a week I have to put in because on sundays they say wait time can be up to 3 hours, because ivfs and iuis get priority, and then if I get this transfer I need fmla because job is 45 min away I thought it was downtown which meant I would have had time for ultrasound and bloodwork in morning and just hop on train. But no it is by airport so I would be like 30 to 40 minutes late everyday because of airport traffic. So I have panel interview on monday and by wed I will call to see if I can get fmla and depolupron shot. So I think that is everything sorry this post is basically my way of being able to put all the thoughts going in my head at a mile a minute down.

No comments: