Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Missed the appointment again, I think my husband is getting cold feet, I think he is scared of the chance of twins, and also getting bloodwork done. Well I am leaving it up to him to make the appointment if they take us, got a message from office manager she wants me to call her, scared she will probally tell me they are charging me for appointment anyway, I hope I just get charged a no show. So when he is ready he can make the appointment I am so stressed right now from hoping he would make the appointments the last two days, my head and back hurts. Will need to focus my energy somewhere else for a minute

2 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

Boys are stupid.

Timmik said...

haha I agree you should of seen how he acted getting his blood drawn and the tech said that three men had passed out on her when they got there blood drawn just this week