Saturday, February 9, 2008

The smiley and the egg

I can't believe it, I actually got a peak on my fertility monitor, in the last 5 months that I have used it I never got a peak, just highs, I was in shock when I removed the stick and saw that. Since this is my first round of clomid you know I got crazy with the ovulation kits, I have 50 sticks internet cheapies these are 50 for $15.00 but was not sure if I can rely on those, so then I also got clearblue read the lines test, and the digital smileys, plus my monitor, the clearblue ovulation has been lighter then reference line since testing, and internet cheapie has been a very faint line. Then today the clearblue line was as dark as reference and on internet cheapie it was as dark as test line, of course you can't rely on your eyes so I used the digital and yup got a smiley. I know people are like big deal you got a pos on ovulation does not mean you are going to get pregnant, but for me this is huge because I always felt opks do no work for me, I was about to give my monitor to my sister in law because I felt it was not working. So we will see if I can catch the egg, the other day my husband was fussin because I had not ovulated yet or saw any signs it was coming was complaining I did not know what I was doing and we need to go to the doctor, he said it feels like its been forever since I took the pill, my sister and mother were complaining too and you would think they would understand my sister has one child and my mother seven.

No comments: