Saturday, January 26, 2008

Clomid Train acoming......

Finally tommorrow night I will start taking my 100 mg of clomid, its been a long year who knew it would of took so long just to get the testing done. I am excited and hope the day goes by fast, hope to get a bfp but I know it can take up to four months for clomid to work properly. Just hope it works. Nervous about the opks because I am one of those people that get several positives throughout my cycle. But we decided to do what the doctors says bd every other day after last pill, then when you get a plus three days straight. My husband is suppose to go out of town again on the 15th, for his godsons christening. If no plus I am going with him so if it happens while out of town we can bd, If I cannot get anyone to trade schedules with me for that sunday I will just call out sick, I could get written up because I did bid for that day for vacation and it was denied, but I do not want to miss my day if I get a plus.

No comments: